How to Root XOLO A500: I’m going to show you How to Root XOLO A500 easily. If you are searching guide to root XOLO A500 then your search ends here. Follow the process wisely, and you’ll get your XOLO A500 rooted within seconds. So here is the main guide on How to Root XOLO A500 or How to Jailbreak XOLO A500.
[alert style="red"]Disclaimer: Rooting will void warranty of your device, rooting is a process which also has risk of bricking your device. We are not repsonsible for any damage occurs to your device by following this tutorial. Carry on at your own risk![/alert]
XOLO A500 Features and Specifications
If you want to check XOLO A500 Features then head over to GSMArena.
Must Read: How to Root HTC One X
Prerequisite before Rooting XOLO A500
- Charge your phone’s battery at least 60%.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone by going to Menu > Settings > Development > Check USB debugging box
- Do backup everything important like contacts, logs, messages with Super Backup.
Required Downloads to Root XOLO A500
- Root_with_restore_by_bin4ry_v30.zip [Download Link]
How to Root XOLO A500
Below is the working method to One-Click Root XOLO A500.
Android Apps for PC
- Download and extract Bin4ry rooting script to your desktop.
- Connect your device to PC, and drivers will be installed wait for it.
- Now open RunMe.bat file.
- Click 1 to choose normal mode.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Wait for Rooting XOLO A500 and your XOLO A500 will get rooted.
- You have successfully rooted your XOLO A500 now.
Most Popular Rooting Guides:
Video Guide on How to Root XOLO A500
We cannot find a video guide on rooting XOLO A500.
More Rooting Guides
If you have any questions on Rooting XOLO A500 then ask it via comments, our developers will solve it quickly. I hope you liked this simple guide on How to Root XOLO A500.