How to Root HTC Desire U - If you are searching for How to Root HTC Desire U then here I’ll share the working guide to Root HTC Desire U. After Rooting HTC Desire U you can install Custom Applications and gain Root Access over your device’s OS. Rooting is involves many benefits. After rooting you can also install new virtual keyboards, use your phone as WiFi hotspot and also improve your phone’s hardware and battery life. So here comes the easy guide on How to Root HTC Desire U Or How to Jailbreak HTC Desire U.
Below is HTC Desire U Rooting Process.
[alert style="red"]Disclaimer: Rooting will void warranty of your device, rooting is a process which also has risk of bricking your device. We are not repsonsible for any damage occurs to your device by following this tutorial. Carry on at your own risk![/alert]
HTC Desire U Features and Specifications
If you want to check HTC Desire U Features then head over to GSMArena.
Must Read: How to Root Sony Xperia Acro S
Prerequisite before Rooting HTC Desire U
- Charge your phone’s battery at least 60%.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone by going to Menu > Settings > Development > Check USB debugging box
- Do backup everything important like contacts, logs, messages with Super Backup.
Required Downloads to Root HTC Desire U
- Oneclickroot [Download Link]
How to Root HTC Desire U
Below is the working method to One-Click Root HTC Desire U.
Android Apps for PC
- Connect your device to PC with USB Debugging Enabled.
- Open One Click Root application.
- Click on Root Now button.
- Wait for Rooting HTC Desire U and your HTC Desire U will get rooted.
- You have successfully rooted your HTC Desire U now.
Most Popular Rooting Guides:
Video Guide on How to Root HTC Desire U
We cannot find a video guide on rooting HTC Desire U.
More Rooting Guides
If you have any questions on Rooting HTC Desire U then ask it via comments, our developers will solve it quickly. I hope you liked this simple guide on How to Root HTC Desire U.