How to Root HTC Desire X – HTC Desire X is a midrange device by HTC. If you are searching for How to Root HTC Desire X then here I’ll share the working guide to Root HTC Desire X. After Rooting HTC Desire X you can install Custom Applications and gain Root Access over your device’s OS. So here comes the easy guide on How to Root HTC Desire X Or How to Jailbreak HTC Desire X.
[alert style="red"]Disclaimer: Rooting will void warranty of your device, rooting is a process which also has risk of bricking your device. We are not repsonsible for any damage occurs to your device by following this tutorial. Carry on at your own risk![/alert]
HTC Desire X Features and Specifications
Processor: Dual-core 1 GHz
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon
RAM: 768 MB
Battery: Li-Ion 1650 mAh battery
Camera: 5 MP
Colors: White/Black, Prussian Blue
Must See: How to Root Kindle Fire HD
- Charge your phone’s battery at least 60%.
- Unlock your Phone’s Bootloader from HTCDev.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone by going to Menu > Settings > Development > Check USB debugging box
- Do backup everything important like contacts, logs, messages with Super Backup.
Required Downloads to Root HTC Desire X
- HTC Desire X All in one Kit [Download Link]
How to Root HTC Desire X
Below is the working method to One-Click Root HTC Desire X.
Android Apps for PC
- Open the root kit and connect your phone to PC with help of USB cable.
- Click on Perm Root in the tool.
- Let the kit do the process for you, it might take 5-6 minutes to complete.
- Wait for Root and your HTC Desire X will get rooted.
- You have successfully rooted your HTC Desire X now.
Most Popular Rooting Guides:
Video Guide on How to Root HTC Desire X
Sorry We can’t find a video guide on rooting HTC Desire X.
More Rooting Guides
If you have any questions on Rooting HTC Desire X then ask it via comments, our developers will solve it quickly. I hope you liked this simple guide on How to Root HTC Desire X.