How to Root Karbonn A9+ - If you are searching for How to Root Karbonn A9+ then here I’ll share the working guide to Root Karbonn A9+. After Rooting Karbonn A9+ you can install Custom Applications and gain Root Access over your device’s OS. So here comes the easy guide on How to Root Karbonn A9+ Or How to Jailbreak Karbonn A9+.
Below is Karbonn A9+ Rooting Process.
[alert style="red"]Disclaimer: Rooting will void warranty of your device, rooting is a process which also has risk of bricking your device. We are not repsonsible for any damage occurs to your device by following this tutorial. Carry on at your own risk![/alert]
Karbonn A9+ Features and Specifications
If you want to check Karbonn A9+ Features then head over to GSMArena.
Must Read: How to Root HTC One X
Prerequisite before Rooting Karbonn A9+
- Charge your phone’s battery at least 60%.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone by going to Menu > Settings > Development > Check USB debugging box
- Do backup everything important like contacts, logs, messages with Super Backup.
Required Downloads to Root Karbonn A9+
- UnlockRoot.exe [Download Link]
How to Root Karbonn A9+
Below is the working method to One-Click Root Karbonn A9+.
Android Apps for PC
- Download and extract UnlockRoot.exe to your desktop.
- Connect your device to PC, and drivers will be installed wait for it.
- Open UnlockRoot.exe and select your device from list.
- Click on Root to start rooting.
- Wait for Rooting Karbonn A9+ and your Karbonn A9+ will get rooted.
- You have successfully rooted your Karbonn A9+ now.
Most Popular Rooting Guides:
Video Guide on How to Root Karbonn A9+
We cannot find a video guide on rooting Karbonn A9+.
More Rooting Guides
If you have any questions on Rooting Karbonn A9+ then ask it via comments, our developers will solve it quickly. I hope you liked this simple guide on How to Root Karbonn A9+.