How to Root Micromax Bolt A27 - If you are searching for How to Root Micromax Bolt A27 easily? then you search ends here. I’ll share rooting guide for Micromax Bolt A27 in this article. Micromax Bolt A27 is giving a good competition to other low cost smartphones in Indian market. If you own a Micromax Bolt A27 and want to root it then follow the below process on How to Root Micromax Bolt A27 correctly.
[alert style="red"]Disclaimer: Rooting will void warranty of your device, rooting is a process which also has risk of bricking your device. We are not repsonsible for any damage occurs to your device by following this tutorial. Carry on at your own risk![/alert]
Micromax Bolt A27 Features and Specifications
Screen: 3.5″ TFT capacitive touchscreen
Processor: 1 GHz
Colors: Black, White
Android Apps for PC
Must Read: How to Root Samsung Galaxy S2
- Charge your phone’s battery at least 60%.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone by going to Menu > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > Check USB debugging box
- Do backup everything important like contacts, logs, messages with Super Backup.
Required Downloads to Root Micromax Bolt A27
How to Root Micromax Bolt A27
- Install Moborobo software and Unlockroot in your computer.
- Open Moborobo software and once it shows your device connected successfully, open UnlockRoot app and click Root.
- A list of device will show up, select your particular device from that list. When it asks Reboot Phone, select yes.
- After a few minutes your device will power off and show up again, and now it is successfully rooted.
- You have successfully rooted your Micromax Bolt A27 now.
Also See: How to Root Samsung Galaxy S3
Video Guide on How to Root Micromax Bolt A27
More Rooting Guides
If you have any questions on Rooting Micromax Bolt A27 then ask it via comments, our developers will solve it quickly. I hope you liked this simple guide on How to Root Micromax Bolt A27.