How to Root XOLO Q1000: I’m going to show you How to Root XOLO Q1000 easily. If you are searching guide to root XOLO Q1000 then your search ends here. Follow the process wisely, and you’ll get your Xolo Q1000 rooted within seconds. So here is the main guide on How to Root XOLO Q1000 or How to Jailbreak XOLO Q1000.
[alert style="red"]Disclaimer: Rooting will void warranty of your device, rooting is a process which also has risk of bricking your device. We are not repsonsible for any damage occurs to your device by following this tutorial. Carry on at your own risk![/alert]
XOLO Q1000 Features and Specifications
If you want to check XOLO Q1000 Features then head over to GSMArena.
Must Read: How to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
Prerequisite before Rooting XOLO Q1000
- Charge your phone’s battery at least 60%.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone by going to Menu > Settings > Development > Check USB debugging box
- Do backup everything important like contacts, logs, messages with Super Backup.
Required Downloads to Root XOLO Q1000
- Root Tool [Download Link]
How to Root XOLO Q1000
Below is the working method to One-Click Root XOLO Q1000.
Android Apps for PC
- Extract downloaded files to your Desktop.
- Connect your device to PC with USB Debugging Enabled.
- Open Extracted Folder and open RunMe.bat file.
- Click any key to continue.
- Wait for Rooting XOLO Q1000 and your XOLO Q1000 will get rooted.
- You have successfully rooted your XOLO Q1000 now.
Most Popular Rooting Guides:
Video Guide on How to Root XOLO Q1000
We cannot find a video guide on rooting XOLO Q1000.
More Rooting Guides
If you have any questions on Rooting XOLO Q1000 then ask it via comments, our developers will solve it quickly. I hope you liked this simple guide on How to Root XOLO Q1000.